Participants who attend the Latinos in Agriculture Leaders Conference will benefit from the opportunity to network and meet with leaders from industry, government and academia who see the value and have the vision in addressing the impact Latinos can have on the future of Agriculture.
Everyone that attends the conference will walk away with strategies and best practices on how to tap into this emerging demographic and how to better meet the challenge of creating a Latino/Hispanic pipeline of future students, employees, and consumers.
If you want to positively influence the future of Agriculture, the Latinos in Agriculture Leaders Conference is a great opportunity for leaders, professionals, and students in:
- Agricultural Related Industries
- Human Resources
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Schools with Agricultural and Science Related Programs
- Community Colleges
- Secondary Schools with Agricultural Programs
- Government Agencies
- Companies Interested in the Latino Market
- Agricultural and Extension Programs